**only a human**




people telling me how i need to grow...
did anyone listen to how do i want to grow up...

darkness is consuming my spirit slowly...silently and so deadly...
i can feel im dying out...like a candle light in the wind...
struggle over something that i can barely win...

people telling me how to grow strong....saying human filled with so many possibilities...
we can break so many boundary and so on but too many at a time....
i cant handle it...
and ive been pushing towards the edge as we speak...
and im not happy with where im standing now...
but i need to stand up to in regardless....

i can do it

thats what i want to tell myself but how....
im so tired
im so sad....
im very sad now,,,,so so sad....
i dont know what sadness is it that bothering me....

i cant help it....

i just wanna get through it...
i need someone to help me now....
pray?

to whom should i pray to??

who can help? im in pain...that stone on my chest is killing me...
suffocating me

i cant breath freely....
i cant believe im standing here ....
so helpless....
so despair....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**