**as the day...**

it's 26th of may where half of 2013 will be much of a passer by...soon

almost there i have said goodbye to a lot of people that i care and matter to me...
cause without them i wont come to this far...
without them Raymond wont be Raymond by today 

so im grateful to have you all here with me

 Thursday night OT doesn't stop me from attending me and my college mate gathering

Friday onwards i have my whole day given to Bullets All-Star Family since noon at ice skating ring ^.^ it has been a while since we have such exciting outing 

When comes to night...
John Lewis Marcus Leonard & Myself decided to have a final round in CC and Karaoke Session

Dont ask me why, i just wanna spend sometime with someone i care and matters to me
before he is migrating to LA and possibly not coming back...

I never crushed on anybody at the first sight~

but he is different...although he is not the one in the end...
possibly that would be the best to keep something like what it is?

so that night i ask him to sing me a song...

and this song by Gary Chao



he starts the song with my name...
and i believe he knows that meant a lot to me 

a lot to me...
i really treasure it a lot

here i wanna say thank you Leonard...

i hope the one you love in the future will Love you back just the way i will love you

flipping through calendar i can see day by day in between us...its taken and fade away...
numbered days never felt so pain before...whenever i look at the calendar and our pic
i will have to realize again how much i will miss you as youre gone...
i will be thinking bout you a lot

so much i even dont know why...
on 8th of June on different plane we will depart to 2 separate ways

but when i return you will no longer be here...
all i will see would be tear in my eyes...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**