**one last time**

since so long i had so much fun in 1 night....
Last night went out with le besties...
le TingFung le Clairchan le Jasmine and le Zhixuan...
we had an awesome dinner together at Tokyo Restaurant after that Froyo at I heart Yogurt for dessert after that we moved on to DA ZUI BA for an awesome k session that we LITERALLY  SCREAM our lungs out~ FROM JAP ENG KOR CHINESE SONGS haha >.<

they knew what happened to me and they enetrain me whole night long to make me happy again


how can i live without them?

people i can die for other than my own family?

Cheer Comp is just one week away but why do i felt like its so long till im feeling please be faster i just wanna get over with it...
thats because this is the last one for now...

im hurt and damage cause im the one is taking the fall...
when its not even my things to do or to comment...
ive been frown to be the one that is influencing people to not making their decision...

im so angry and cause ive been accused for something i never do...
ive been betrayed by someone i trusted...
my sacrifices makes no value to this person...or to the team...

im not doing enough?
im not truthful?
im not good enough?

than let it be...
i shall take the fall and i will walk off
see how you crumble down even its gonna make me sad

cause you just dont worth it!

i really wanna type and share it out so in detail but im just too lazy already...
or should i say fed up?

everyone is coward to voice up
everyone allows themselves to be used
everyone SAID FAMILY BUT NEVER STICK TOGETHER AND SEE THE TRUTH
even if there is me and the few can never win cause the leader is blinded
the mentor of the leader is falling...
or maybe he is not...
this is my routine my song...my blood and sweat...tears and money...with my best friend Brenda Claire and Kengxin...

i shouldnt let the team pay the price...
i will go back but this is the last time unless 
the management changed~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**