**La Life**

 unable to online gave you no advantage in life
can't blog hen you wanted to share some issue
can't check a shit
can't live a life
XIENZ!

but anyhow my mom off for 2 weeks cause she is moving her business
to Puncak Jalil 
so she gets a 2 weeks off so we went here and there
the above is the 2 princesses posing at the garden~
my sister fall in love with the fountain 

at the same night ZHIXUAN RAFE & I 
had a small gathering @ La Bodega
a Spanish restaurant
located in Pavilion 

had a great time catching yup with rafe and our life





 so yesterday was our training so my new pet brother Jeremiah also from my team Bullets 
made salad at home and he decide to treat me cause i fetch him here and there
lolz
taste good bro

so wanna share this 2 songs~hope you'll like it as much as i do~


 
love you like a love song by SELENA GOMEZ
 
还是要幸福 by HEBE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**