**my heart feels like yogurt**

when you hear me saying my heart feels like yogurt...
i never mean it literally that it looks like one...

it's just my heart filled with that taste...
sweet and yet sour...
those flavor is so loveable yet so hating it...
standing in between is always my walk...

i guess i can never pick a side...
even pick also i will have a hard time thinking one...

happy is sweet and sadness is the sourness...

knowing too much can be a burden...
same goes to power...the stronger you are the heavier your burden will be...
this is the way thing goes around...
need not to be surprise that if one day you will wind up doing doing doing
woke up you already did these many...

hold hand...
something i have not feel for quite sometime...
thank you for that one moment i hold yours and feel the warmth from one side to mine...
silly~
you will never know...how much i appreciate those moment
because it will always have it in me...

had a great time last night cause im doing something hell a challenging...
i single base Jolene ! ! !

i can never believe that after so many time trying i finally got 1 up

i can absolutely tell you that i feel nothing but absolutely happy and proud of myself...
THUS
this coming Thursday i'm gonna do it better...
coach said something bout challenge me...
wonder and scared...

it's funny that he said that i was scare and need to  buck up and to be more brave
well i decided to go Greek soon so i can visit Hercules temple and ask for some extra strength...


HAHAHA~ funny right~I KNOW I KNOW....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**