**5 deals breaker**

why do i feel love is in the air?
cause i'm breathing it...LAME!!!!

lately there is this love song singing at workplace...
well maybe not song but a story to be told instead, that this girl work nearby had a crush with our
dearest colleague~

well can see that world is still filled with love and hope...

lately really busy,
with work, with training, with friends and family and with my life...
a circle that never stop...for a while...

i had a crush with someone...
someone younger and shorter and even smaller than my size...
"whats withe 5 deals breaker"

i always wanted someone taller than me
i always wanted someone mature than me
i always wanted someone smarter than me (he is)
i always wanted someone clumsier than me (he is)
i always wanted someone who can depend on




NAH~!

listening to ayumi hamasaki Virgin Road repetitively~MORE THAN 10 TIMES LIAOW~
don;t have the feeling the past few months...until he appear bah~
just a lil taller that's all im asking for....

what am i blabbering here...like a 5 years old lil girl...GEE GEE GEE GEE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**