**as time goes by**

if i have to say~one word to describe my feelings now~ i think i couldn't do so...
i just started to work for 3 month...already i felt like 3 years of non-stop...
maybe my heart was and soul was seriously damage with what happened for the past 1 month

whats withe me has become part of me~i added more and more pages of story into my story...
as im walking proud down my virgin road one day...i will look back and carol my love song with a whole new aria...

ayumi again~sorry this is me~can never change~just like the way i will love the next love of mine until the day i die~ the biggest things i know is no matter how i get washed by those uncertainty i still have to be myself~cause what you are makes you an individual instead of another normy walking down the street with a POKER FACE...

i say i want to be perfect but my friend says something that hits my conscious~

"perfect peoples are scary, they are faking..."

O.O almost have my eyes pop out from my head~

FARNY...

tomorrow is company dinner~im so happy~am excited~really am~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**