**tears**

don't worry nothing is really wrong at the moment in my life~
within this month i'm gonna say goodbye to everyone that live and stay with me together for the past 4 years~some people would think that it's not long~but if you calculate it in a way detail manner~
you actually know that it has been a while~
i'm not much a cry baby~
unless it is really really sad or touching~

saying NO and GOODBYE is not my forte~i know myself~cause deny or reject
something negative~
i just don't like it~it came so natural to me that i wish that everything can be as beautiful and
harmony the it is regardless it might be a little too sloppy and boring

who cares? i just hope that seeing there smiley face every day~
time is flying so fast and soon i'm heading into adulthood~

i know i'm not ready~but no one will wait for you! these days i'm still living in my memory~
having each one of you flashing through my mind regardless we are close or not...
if i love you or make you in my treasure list~as your leaving will tare my heart apart~

it's gonna be a whole new environment, a whole new story~in this story~who will continue my life with me by my side?
i miss claire and ting fung and man yee~ we are so close. we always watch out for each other. we always there for each other. we always making success for whatever we do.

But...

we will depart soon, heading to the place where they will mark their next story on their whole new page of life~

if i cry that day~i think i will cry~
i read their blogs~all live up to their life~doing things they did not do for the past hustle bustle life in college~

going back to their family...spending time with their love one...having plans with family...

they look so happy~while i'm still soaking in the memory and also live my life though ~HAHA~

i can't wait for our FINAL REUNION~we will be shooting stars~we will speed up our pace and shattered to different edge of the universe~but we carry memories along with our side no matter how far we can go~

let us CAROL our life again when we are still young~^^

Comments

Jas ^.^ 珉 said…
darling...
u began to make me think u're gonna make me cry on my big day...
haha...hugz..

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**