**give me MORE**

recently im badly distracted~i can say too many distraction~
friends~the people that make my day not so free
family~that always have lots of thing ask for my help~help here and there~
love~as usual~he is too hot~too many unnecessary disturbance~(shame on those who try to steal him)

but i need more efforts i dont want to get my ass landed on a stage where failure is the name~
that's gonna hurt my pride my parents
and their purse>.<


no kidding the money they spend on me is more then anyone can imagine~
that's so stress~for the player~

thus i say i need more power to concentrate~seriously~

went MIFF 2010 yesterday with expectation of 45 people but in the end 25 people turn up~
and talk about sad~YAO DUMP ME~he went KLCC 1st ahead of the rest of us~

fall back to the exhibition DAMN
what a waste of time! i didnt see anything thats inspiring at all~
the report makes me feel like just giving in this one sentence:-
"the report is nothing to be report"

-.- seriously!?
its like selling furniture in a high class exhibition hall~which is LOL of de LOL~
so what can i report about?

i know you felt the same way~BLUR much!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**