**when running out of good...

...Bad start kicking in**

when i thought im start having all the lucks in my life...they just abandon me and leave me behind
in a flash i have a car that i like in my life...
in a flash i have a new phone that rocks...
in a flash i found ayumi's next level pen drive album which is limited edition~
and i think i'll be the only Malaysian who has it?
the presentation day~i woke up late and i thought i was in the end wind up my presentation is in
the afternoon~so i was not late~
KARMA?
i helped Lydia with her 3D drawing and she helps me to get my pen drive by loan me RM360!
love you Lyd~LOVE YOU DEI~

but when you have 3 best thing is life~i guess you have to pay the opposite side somehow...

today went for briefing
hoping for the best but somehow the end bad news caught up with me~
tutor i remain the same~
needa have resubmission~
what the hell? after 15 3D's still haihz~
because my concept doesnt link with the interior but exterior can~
so sad~this is so sad~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**