**WOrk-a-holic**

work for a few days on my model~but yet i still cant finish it~in term of putting in lights, ROOF~
but my.joanne say that she wish to see more exploration for the interior~and thats quite hard cause its actually a residences...
buyers have the right to do what they want to their own place~
perhaps i should be thinking about more extravaganza form~but not provoking the site~
thus~
HEADACHE LA!

haihz~anyway
was cool though that my workmanship rather improve~hehe PROUD~
the things she likes is my vertical garden that i apply at the back~to set up a barrier for my own building~and i have to be grateful to my sis~jin and janice cause they help me with it^^
SO TOUCH!

seriously one model, four table was used for the progress!















dining table~ -.-

















line drawing table~this was used due to my sense of accuracy of the line is not sharp~
i need T-Square to help draw me a line~LOL >.<

















paste and cutting table for the model~ ~.~
the part that makes me puke blood through out the progress~




















this is the sticking table~where after cutting and pasting~here we have sticking~
O.O




















accompany throughout the hard time~my ayumi hamasaki~
haihz~who knows she is the furthest away from me yet the closest one to my heart~
=.= '
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**