**i don't want...**

i don't want to see that you turn out to to You were...
i don't want to lose you right now~
but can you do something? make me feel that you are here with me~though we are apart more than we are together...can you understand, my heart is now carry with you and by me all along since...
all i hope is for you to understand what i need, more than what i can demand for...
i'm hoping for nothing much, its just simple as that...
look at us, we are falling apart, sadness is more then happiness we can trap...
do you know, that is what i'm worry now...
jack knows exactly~whats the feeling of drowning~and i am
i have to force myself to wake up from the buzz in my mind~and get back to work~to get back to my comp and look into the screen doing things~
numb myself to forget the pain~when it doesn't work at all~
all i can be sad to is no one but myself!
listening to my heart tearing day and night who can understand more than me?

you are standing so far away from me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**