**past**

closing in is a another end of the month~
felt so nervous
that end of this month is a very special day in my life for my
my 21 years of life~
realize climbing up for all these years is heck a not easy
but not so hard either~

just that what i learned through out these years~
and also been through a change where not much people did~
felt that my life is quite special~and yet also normal~
i am now realize that when i'm standing here envy at others people life~
someone else are actually~envy bout my life too~
cause though i'm not rich~materialistic life is not much i can enjoy
but not so pitiful until i can't even taste one~
maybe not like Hollywood stars bah

(i'm just compare myself to impossible)

but my life here still have my own colour that those stars can't get~
so im pretty greatful that everything are mostly in place~

it's a new Moon~(randomness)


PICTURE OF DE DAY


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**