**3 steps dedication**

Anger

how am i suppose to silent myself
when myself slowly destroyed
by your filthy lie?

how am i suppose to hold my tears
when im broken into pieces
because of your insult?

what i have given i doubt if i should get it back
from your hand that fill with blood
from many's heart
with an evil glimpse under your eyes
a beast i had encounter

fight over this struggle i have in me
clear my mind and focus on my scar and pain~
truth start to reveal when angels whisper into me!

slowly i realize the love had change
my anger turn this game over
my awaken turn this table of game around
i stare at you angrily hatred filled the sky
my vengeance shall be pay blood by blood!
cause it's my turn for the game

with my hatred i wish to destroy your live~
i risk my live for you and now what i get it's just lie and torches~
what you given me you can't take it back...
it's a mark that will stays till the end of my live~
as well my hates for you stays...

Forgiveness

listen to the song i love so much...
a memory between me and someone hitting the shore of my mind
with a little bitter and sweetness..
i felt tonight with my own shadow..

walk among this crowded streets, i realize how small am i in this world?
even those people who had abandon me...walk away
like those stranger who passing me by...
i hold myself tight with my own hand
alone...

how many days had gone by, how long since the day i remember i last saw you...
i wish to see you but faith was being kind
he set me and you far apart so my scar
shall not to be reveal...

how much heartache i had gone through?
how much love i had been given away?
into thin air it disappear

i pray again tonight
for the last time for you

thank you once came into my life
thank you show me hope though you wave it away
in front my eyes~

at least i know how to stand alone now...
i shall no longer angry now~
or envy the one who is now in your arm...
im fine on my own...
say goodbye to you~will only show you my weakness
i walk away quietly so it fades away silently...

i can now move on with my true life...
no matter hows the day tomorrow...
without you im still myself anyhow~

Hopes

looking into the sky~
so blue and calm...
wind wash myself with tender touch~
im seeking myself a piece of hope...
i wander around and singing gently...

look into the sky it's too beautiful
like someone i know that give me this feeling
so encouraging and so warm...
i shook my head with a smile on my face
i realize it was you~

i can't remember when i think about you was...
but now my life seems so different
so unpredictable
i am
stronger then before
I'm still wandering around freely

live like the way i want myself to...
realize i'm all grown up without relying in you~
or even your help

look into the sky again
the sun shine so brightly~
so warm it gave me strength
i smile...so calmly this kind of peaceful
in my mind never ever once there

it's the reason you are gone...
i achieve this peacefulness~
how are you? i ask
with no answer but the sound of wind

it's hope i found under this sky...
with my trustful friend i shall walking proudly again~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**