**start SOON**

after stop my job~
besides hanging out with my hubby~
basically im stuck at home with my sister~
cause she got no school~
what a lucky girl~
and bad luck for me~
cause i have to baby sit her~
talk about~DUH

anyway~
college start soon~
talk about missing this holiday anot~
actually not really~
other then the time i spended with my friend~

other then that really dont~
5 months is too much~
but then~
think again~
when we work~
we dont have 5 months at all~
dont ask for 5 months~
1 month also is like hard~impossible~
well i did cherish ~
so no regret~

well this holiday make me learn so many~
working stuff~
yada yada~

basically too much to narrow down~haha~

cutting my hair tomorrow~
good bye my lovely long hair~ though many problem occured~
like~

"hi leng lui~"
"ei leng lui"
"leng lui"

means beautiful girl~

=.="

speechless~

anyway~
really love my hair~

but its time for it to go~
new year start soon~
its time to bring myself up~

my friend~see you next week~
cheers~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**