**rain into the bottom of my hEart**

rain alot these day~
"at last" says my heart...
i miss rainy days like sinCe~
though i don't have a nice chance to enjoy my rainy days in some one's arm,
but a pile of works that need to be done instead~
well i can say life now is definetly living to the fullest~for me

not emoing or something~
im just take a short break and rest my mind by flipping the "book of memories"
in my head...

well lets talk about yesterday~
i prank claire...hahaha~
was acting all...
she believe in me so so much~
saying that i need her help~
its an emergency~
yada yada~ she is so so worry and about to come and look for me~

but i appears in her general direction~
she start whacking me like im some kind of sand bag~
duh~
claireey~
fRiend abuse k~not good!!
not my delicate skin~

this is the worst prank ever cause the thing i made up every one is easy to detect
something is wrong about it~
it's like LOL of de LOL...
slapping on my face that is what i can say~
haha~

my sis came over and stay a night~
he is such a dear to me^^
love him so much~
we talk like aunty the whole day and night~
i wonder do we stop for a second to gasp some air~
before we continue~
well~
exagerate much ray~

he acc me the whole day at Hartamas and we spend de whole day in Kim Gary onlining doing my stuff~
checking out cute guys~
flirting around like we just don't care~
LOLz LOLz LOLz

we went into the the natural source
a skin care shop~
i try their top 10 item
one of of it~
the body lotion~
sugar cane yada yada~
wow~
not sticky nor oily but yet refreshing and smoother after i rubbed evenly on my hand~
its like so nice~my hand is like shining tough~
and then a glass jar~
ONLY FOR RM98
me gosh~ its cheaper then body shop~
me gosh~
so buying it~

at night we head to 1utama la~
check out new stuff~
im so buying seed clothe one nia~
and maybe a new bag~
still looking around~

realize the bohemian style is coming back to fashion~
i saw ANTM 11 is doing it~
Malaysian unbelievably got some girl is doing it~
well its a pretty good job~not too much not too simple till dont know what for~

my aunt tell me again~that they want to use CHOICE as the name of the
shop~
SO i have a bundle to do le~
both interior~
i need to do the name card~
plastic and both paper bag~
as well logo~
me gosh my design to simillar to LV logo~
whats de problem with meeeeeee~
me me me me me me!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**