**PrOjEct SO mANy**

up coming everyday are pack with works and so on~
i love busy day~people say our brain, we only use 30% out of it~
but from i my case~ i made an exception~i used more then 30%

when i'm free, imagination, problems or what so~will run out like a bunch of kids head for the canteen~and im the canteen~as you see~
i always think a lot~
definition of life~definition for me~raymond is ....yada yada~
im looking for a statement for myself~
im complicated~i thought im easy~but then~im not simple and easy~as i always put myself in~
i just need to regroup myself~but i broke down quite sometimes and im still looking ofr a solution for my problem~
im kinda lost~i need to find someone to group me up again~i want to go back to myself where i can be my happy self...
sorry my friend~i made you worry~
give me more times~to feel secure again~in the mean time~im really insecure~

anyhow~life have to move on no matter deep inside of me were shattered into pieces...
upcoming set up at maju junction~times square AGAIN~PUKE~
then colour of living @ Hartamas~peopel oh people drop by please to visit me cause i'll be there all day to makesure the heavenly high priced furniture is safe in its shape untill the end of the day~ARGH~
please come i treat tiramissu~
haha~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**