**Positive**

today woke up with a slide-ly lonely~
but then after scratching my hair...rubbing my eyes...
i smile AUTOMATICALLY...O.o

then i'm like "GET UP!! LET'S GO"
this positive is so strong,i feel stress free suddenly...i try to emo but then i'm not feeling any...
instead i felt so free...it's quite sometimes this feeling is not here...im ready to GO again...
i want to hold a friend now to talk how happy i am now...what am i happy over...i have no idea~
just want to happy i guess...haha please god let this vibe stay here...it belongs in my heart...i need it...and also my friend~i need to lead them again...i want them back to me...
i pray for them~bad luck just leave us alone...

I'm ready for heavy task~
i have so many goal~need to archieve:

1)dance again with CYNTHIA
2)do something with my look
3)score my result in year 2 with flying colour
4)learn fashion from AVIS
5)improve workmanship by helping IVAN
6)BE A MULTI-TASK part timer
7)improve my english with help from CLAIRE.LYDIA.NATASHA
8)improve flexibility with TING FUNG
9)improve Japanese with LYDIA
10)keep my mind on SET

these is the meaning of life...
i realize...Love just something you will meet not you find...
but all above is depend on you...need you to look and get it...
love they will come to get you when the time is right^^
haha~

well lets see is this vibe going to stay with me untill tonight anot~
hehe~but i will try to keep positive from now on~i just have to dodge whenever its not right^^v

cheers for LIFE...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**