**my liFe**

i was admitted Assunta a day a go, had difficulty breathing...chest pain~
my friend worry me so much~sms and accompany me the whole day~
i feel so happy that they were there for me~

as in the result, everypart of my body is normal~
just my heartbeat is a little SLOW~
oh well~peaceful~even my heart beat dugup~peacefully~LOL much
soon i will be RIP~LOL (claireey~ dont smack me~)

really~
my life is like a roller coaster~
always have a huge up down evey year~
i wasn't being supersticious...it's a calculation...
i made a note~and i always have to pay to get something~
i have good luck at the beginning of the year...everything go according plan~
and im thank god for their blessing...
now my luck just went down~
it is unbelivable...i did mad with the god a while~but then~i realize that I HAVE TO PAIN TO GET GAIN OVER SOMETHING...
pay the bill for you dinner...example~
after delicous meal~is time for bill~
haha~
i get the whole reality of the world~
a cycle~that keep this world running~

well listening to emotion by destiny child~
so touch~
in to my heart...mind.. and soul~
really crying bay~
i cry again~but im still smiling~
wonder is i was crazy~
just too much bad things happend~
im just lost...
i hate im lost~
im even worst then my friend when im lost~
when im lost it indicates im stuck~LAG~

i realize i aint that generous nor that good~
and yet im trying to be THAT GOOD~
and forced myself to the dead end~
i guess im just a normal person~that try to make IT BIG hahahaha~

having big project coming up~am so PROUD~haha^^
life~oh life~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**