**Far...Further...Furtherest**

my friendster is reaching 800 participants soon~
i feel like open album that shows my past...my history...

when i look at others profile...they been showing how they look like since secondary school~
not to mention even primary school...
well mine started from college life instead...

I've been sharing how my past was to those who know me in person...

as for they don't know...they somehow just put me as a guy-that-looks like a Girl...
well been called as Ms...Xiao Jie like almost ev
eryday~
haihz~just my hair is slidely longer then they have to categorize me~call me Miss~
yes was happy~ because of my versatility...don't ask me WHY...Ask god please...


i was ashamed of my past as well proud cause i've overcome it...
when i flip through my picture album...

i wonder how can i ever survive that time?
What is all that thing on my belly...lap...thigh...flapped arms...
WHAT IS ALL THAT? MY GOD!!!


but then i'm always happy...i never shattered a tears... in thos
e picture... i always put a huge smile wheather i look nice or not...
Well cause that time
fatty like me no matter which angle you take still look~erhem... thats why i felt so carefree...no boundaries...
seriously nowadays when i take picture...
im so so so so serious about which angle to shoot...
how to pose...

facial expression..
body language...
all those stuff...


until the girl i Once love hurt me so bad...
i decide to change...MY LOOK...
well thanks t
o her i brought myself far away from how i look like...
i've move forward...

i've change...my look~
non of my long lost contact friend can remember untill i go up and say HI

all i get is "DO I KNOW WHO YOU ARE?"

i'm like sui yan~im raymond la!!!
then they will shreek like a lil girl into my face...
well happy cause they saw my changes...


im always a HAPPY GOD back to my secondary school...cause only emotion i had on my face are just happy always... fierce looks...moody looks...
no~really hard to work on my face full of fats...ahahaha...

i decide to make this album... memorial of my past...
Tell people that if you want to do something...YOU can reach succesfulness if you believe
Remind myself...i have came this far...I shall bring myself furth
er...or maybe Furthest...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**