**don'T NeeD**

What i need and what i Don't need?

I shall talk about don't need~

1)jealousy~ People can't see me~because they are not meant to be here forever with me~ don't have to jealous over they can only see certain thing instead of myself...

2)Attention~I need some attention...I always has it~but when i lose it~i will be down in the canyon of hopeless...need to know when to turn on and off the attention~

3)Crush down~never allow myself to crush down / broke down / because emo wont kill~as in these 2 can kill me...

I need~

1)Stronger~stronger then yesterday~haha~i need a day off so i can think what i should do~learn from my mistakes~

2)Clean my heart~ask myself, what am i inside~what i need inside~

3)Happy~i need to be happy again~laugh whatever sad or bad things off~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**