**counting Down 5**

it's another sunday where i have to be a nanny again la~ well another 1 is going down~ 4 more days or things to go!!

Actually nothing much or special thing happen~
other then my sis cook too much macaroni already so basically out of that everything seems to be quite and peaceful...

i clean my room realize how many hair was there on the floor~ and dusty~
i guess i have to becareful~ haihz~

actually i did something, i was standing by the window side and enjoy the warm and gentle breeze blow onto my face...take a breath and look out~ the sun wasnt that blazzing and cruel~
try to burn everything to ashes~instead try to make the world just a bit warmer~

so i clean my room and try to twist my butt like PCD know what~
my butt is damn flexible twisting like tornado~
WOW too much~
(claire dont say sth bad k)

can se it coming ahaha!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**