**my Work**

**my Work**

this is my work~proposal for HaRI raya de neh~
it's a not completed version~
soon it shall come with graphic design and deco (which i already have in mind now)
PS right after it gets approve la not to mention~LOLz
basically the concept basically i have no concept haha~ just makesure it does represent
MALAY and Hari Raya that would be enough~
was quite heachache luo~squeezing my brain so hard for a thing i can use~ to get inspired~
AT LAST i saw KEtupat~ actually i say ketupat when i glance through de web~ just dunno how to convert it~O.O
soon i step out from my seats~
i get to doodle it out~ in my office cafeteria~haha
and now you have it~
A conTEMporaRY yet traditional HARI RAYA KEtupAT booth~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**