** a liTTle girl...&...a Tissue**

** a liTTle girl...&...a Tissue**

its a sunny day, blazing sun shine that can kill uncountable cells on your skin~ somehow its quite windy~ soon my love will return to the place where he belongs~ it'll be a distance away~ by the time next sun will be rise again after tonight~

i work half day today to meet up with him again for this last time~ (well for now wt tears in my eye) KLCC we meet up~ he is sick, but he came out instead of cancel the date, to fulfilled his promises to me~i was so happy~ we went for lunch after that we went seeking books in KINNOKUNIYA, we chat like there is no tomorrow~ (there is tomorrow just it'll taste different then) we flip through the books reading and share each point and info we found to share~ about skincare we both shared~after that we went to a place sit down and had a drink chit chatting again~
he love looking at the people that pass by~ so am i^^
we were keep on criticizing on the people especially a malay dude with pink hair eye line make up on with a green sweater and tight jeans with flip flop~ its a FREAK SHOW!!!

anyhow~ we end the date around 5...he is sick and i dont want to drag him longer ~ he need a rest~
we bought ticket together~ and walk down to the platform together~on the way my heart~its shattering~was crying i hold my tears~
really i am~ my train left before i can do any reaction but then his train arrive right at the second my train left~ he offer me to stay with me untill i get on my train~but i say No~

i send him off~ looking at his back~further and further he walk~ and dissapear from my eye sight when the train left~my tears is still in my eye~i hold my hand so tight~but my tears failed me~
i cried silently right at the moment i step into the train~
i walk all the way to masjid jamek with tears washing my face~
i guess the people does notice~ just they are all just~ passing by

i get to sit down then in the next train, and i sat beside a little chinese girl i guess she's around 4-5 years old~( i didnt notice her untill then...)
i look at my arms, looking down~with my mp3 on~in my ears im seeking for some encouragement~
suddenly i see a small hand~holding a piece of tissue~i look at it and look up by then~ its the little girl look at me smilling and say 给你的 (for you)...i was surprise and greatful~ i took it from and say thank you in mandarin ~i wipe my tears and look at her and her mother and nodd my head to show a signal of appreciation~

then i receive message from him~he accomany me all the way home~ he knew i will cry~thats why he never say goodbye~ my tears~ i cry again quitely ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**