**crave, craving, craved**

**crave, craving, craved** (triple "C" much~)

dont know where the heck it came from~
dont know why it it will come to me~
dont know when it gets into me~
Dont know
DOnt know
DONt know
DONT know
DONT Know
DONT KNow
DONT KNOw
DONT KNOW

"so HOW? do you expect me, eat whatever i need, cause my fat will grows around and make me look freaking ugly~ " *edited from NO AIR by jordin Sparks and Chirs BrOwn"

suddenly, im craving for:

1) cookies
2) ice cream tiramissYou from Cornetto
3) ice cream RUM raisin from Haagen Dazzs
4) sweet soup
5) aunty Ann
6) cake...chocolate indulgence from Secret Recipe
7) Frappucino Mocha from starbucks
8) caraMel maCChiatto from starbucks
9) sandwich from Subway (more olive)
10) fried Food like tempura from Shihlin
11) Donut from Big APPLe

all those above is blacklisted almost 3 years for me and i band myself from eating it~ and DAMN it !! they are coming to me at one strike!!!
its only happend in the middle of the night~ which it happens to be SUPPER~ darn it~ i wind myself up with 4 piece of biscuit~ i ask myself calm down~ dont think about food~ FOOD NO GOOD~
yadayada~ then~ some stupid bf i have says: " go la eat is a human nature~"
its un-avoid-able ~ then i was watching a show at the same time~
DAMN the food is appearing as a guest star~ THANK YOU~
then can tahan no more~ i go seek for FOOD and no matter what you eat~ it will become fats and store in your body~ cause its consider as late night already~ FYI its almost 12am~ so the food you eat takes longer time to digest~and i guess i gain a little~
normally i eat abit then enough and full already~
sadly dont know why~
i found myself hard to get full after feeding myself~
then after dinner i will get hungry very quickly again!!!
i wonder what the heck is going on~

need to see doctor again~ even im not sick~ or maybe i am~hmm~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**