**bye**

well my friend came and gone
felt quite akward when i share room with another dude, when i normally sleep alone.
but then when he left, i felt my room seems to be a lil too quite already...
anyhow bye my friend, there will be a chance to see you again... I hope^^


feel like i learn a lot of thing these few days.
Things you thought you can control were actually went out of control already~
It's just that i never dare to face it...thats why i actually like COVERGIRL(saying with smiley face and the smile is like sunshine) yea to cover the shit underneath~ -.-

oh well~


i also thought im good at it~playing with fire wont get burn~even knife i never get cut~
somehow im seriously get myself injured~althought i COVER it up Just nice~

but then the scar i guess its hard to cover up then~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**