**both**

**both**

i've been sharing a feeling~ can say what i saw and learn from my surrounding~ sharing with my friends~ everyone i know~
about being a human must be multi-task...

i know my dream, i know my task, i know what is my previlege and what is not~
i like both architecture and fashion...

i enjoy overwhelming design of an architecture, the space that will make people mesmerize, a place that people will die to see and been~ i love space that can give me a feeling of AMAZING...

i enjoy creativity and chamellion like characteristic of fashion industry,
its like dream come true~ i love clothes, photoshooting~ i like to see what can the photographer can shoot and get from the model or people...

basically im a person that is always live in the imaginary world~ i dream alot~ in my dream i create a world that is so perfect... i wish to do this and "create" and "design" them accroding to my will...
so i actually remove the flaw and make it almost too perfect~

i like alot of things that will happend to be clashing each other~
so i aways remind myself~ hey hey watch where you are going~

i guess im that kind of people that if realize when the outcome is not what i want im basically like abandoned ship~ of course i will try my best to solve it before i reach my limits~

fashion industry is an icon of a person status yet their taste and sensitivity towards trend~

architecture is where we mark the evolutionary of architect yet showing to the world which status that country is on~

i wish i can do sth~ with it~ ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**