**SANK in dust**

**SANK in dust**

yes yes yes~ blogging in the office and knitting spider web in the office~
and day dreaming and watching youtube...sneaking handsome guy's profile~what the~cause my task is completed and i have nothing to do~unless my aunt approve the info i get for her~somehow~she's out station now~ and basically im growing mushroom and dust in the office and not to mention facing the labtop from 9am till 6pm other then lunch break and pee pee and get water basically my butt is on the chair with my eyes starring straight into the labtop screen~LOLz

talk about 7 wonder:
1st ) hows my bf doing with his exam coming...
2nd ) hows papan now( he is SICK badly one) *pray)
3rd )did john get any bill today
4th ) what should i buy for Brownie's bday
5th ) whats the plan of the fairwell dinner with johnathan
6th ) what to do with my wedges
7th ) when can i become more good looking

more photo genic!!! hello~ god ah be fair can ma~ Syok sendiri here~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**