**Raymond gone wild at SIBU**

**Raymond gone wild at SIBU**


why i refer myself as gone wild?
basically i total released myself over there in sibu~the rules and discipline i was bound to my myself these year was broken within that 6 days~ 1st is food~i ate mee as in yellow mee i totally never allowed myself to eat, 2nd sweet stuff, 3rd supper...
after food would be my action ~hehe total let myself out from the box!!! wei!!!
so so so~how to say~well the most is crazy in the car with jackjack~and then on the way back to the house we came across a small forest so i always wind down the window and scream~haha
scream like a mad man~haha
well cause you cant do it in KL as you know~
we dont have a forest for you to scream~and you stay in KL imagine if you do it here~you'll mark by other people~and that is a heck of embarassement~haha

basically that is the most geng edi~haha
come to th weird thing we do is like i feed jackjack like a baby~ me and manyee doing sth silly at the garden~ and some crazy pic~out of this planet~haha~ and also funny things in sibu more than you can imagine~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**