**LiFe**

**LiFe**

**my life**

people ask me, what i want for my life
i answered him what time?
now? he replied

*for now i wish to do as many things i can, make my time and live my life to the fullest. I don't want to be so slow and lost. For now i am really lost and still searching, i dare to ask for more.*

**our life**

my friend asked again, you and your behalf what you guys want for now?

*i look at him and told him that, we both want to live our own life at the same time still attach to each other. Like kite and wind, need each other side by side. more time together i guess, (both of us agreed) We Love Each other Now and thats what we want more*

**Friends life**

my friend asked, so how are you and your friends doing?

*live our life and share our time to the fullest, never wanted to missed out a second that we can all share and enjoy. It shall be a memories that you cant able to get in your future if you missed it.*

##start cherish what you you have before you lose it all, live you life to the fullest more meaningful##

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**