**BABI~Q nights**

**BABI~Q nights**

my sister feel like doing a BBQ party at home~
LOLz so we throw a party~
a lot of her friend attended~basically feel like asking my friend~
but the people that stay nearby is busy~

anyhow was kinda boring for me cause all her friend are LALA
and im not~(lol) cant get a topic to share about~
so after food i ran back into my room and msn~
its good cause air cond and msn is waiting for me~haha
well finished my esometric~now all i left is a plan i guess i can finish very soon~
god bless me~

kinda bored these day~
excitement of life seems long gone already
i wish to do something special so badly~
somehow tak jadi~
lolz~
oki oki bla till here~
is time to get a cup of sth to drink~
LOLz


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**