**a new Ray Born...and Going ToBE**

**a new Ray is Born...and Going ToBE**



"i'm holding myself in, sleeping...in my dream, i'm with...Silent"
"i'm awake...in my dream, i AM...with a very clear sense"
"i'm observing...looking...around myself...strange place for me...i never been"
"i'm calm and peace...even strange,but warm...so i'm not worry"
"i saw someone, but vanished in front of me...before i get to to know, who it is...i'm feeling something strange...inside of me"
"my eyes suddenly fluddded with some water, and it start dropping from my eyes...it ran down on my cheek...i felt it's warm..."
"i thought i know what it is...but i'm not..."
"why my eyes is leaking? i wonder with some answer that i suppose to know..."

"i heard something called my name...a very familliar voices"
"i turn my back, and i saw someone..."
"it's ME, i saw...the one standing infront of me,surreal but i can feel it's real"
"Another me ask me: "why are you crying?" another me move his hand and rub away my tears..."
"i ask another me: " what is crying? and Why? "
"what you saw just now?" me asking me that question"

"i saw someone but that people just vanished infront of me" i answered"

"what happend then?" me ask again..."i don't know, but right after it dissapear, my eyes fluddded with water, feel so empty all of sudden...as i f part of my heart went missing"

"it's true...i help you to eliminated this people from your mind..."me answered my question, looking at me with a sympathy and caring kind of eyesight.

" do you wish to forget everything you have with him?" me asked.

"i don't know...but i think should remember...why everything seems so empty?" i asked.

"it's not empty but the one who suppose to live here ( my mind and heart ) just left..."

"then why is he leaving me? did i did something wrong?"

"nope, you'll know what i did is actually your answer when you are awake"...



**i'm awake...i look around, small window on top of my room, little sunshine actually "breakin" to my room...realize a new dayze just begun, i took a breath and sit on my bed, hug my riPPo hard and tight...having flashback about the dreams i had...



~eliminated the person from my mind instead of memories?~
~i know what is cry, but why i don't know by that time?~
~how come i look so different, compare the one i saw in my dream?~
~i'll know why? when i'm awake...~



i took sometime with my riPPo...
then i realize the answer...
eliminate this person wasnt mean eliminating litterally,is don't have to think instead...keep the memories cause it's good ...keeping him in that place ( my heart ) is a waste of time, why not let the space open, for the person that worth my heart...memories wont hurt much, but keeping heart for someone that has long gone or never cherish is a waste of time.



i know what is crying, but i don't kno why i cant identify what i'm doing that time...perhaps that means i shouldnt cry...tears are too valuable? for those kind of people just doesnt worth it...so i dont have to cry and doesnt have to know how or what is crying about...



how come i look so different in my dream compare now...
in my dream i saw previous style while i'm with him...my long hair...
i cut my hair then now...long again...2 different style...i think myself want to let me know that, you will change and these changes show that you already grown up...no doubt you'll think rasionally...

when a relationship come to an end..sometimes is betrayals...
but most of the time passion is the main things
once it's gone...no more words to say...basically...if keepin up the passion is both party responsibility if only carry out by only 1...
it will never able to make it...

rayray saw his msn and getto know hs started a new relationships le...
i know why i dreamt about things like this le...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**