**Together when...**

**Together when...**


Someone was here with me that day…
But now had already gone…
Far, far away and I realize his face in my mind is getting blurred…
Till I can barely see who is he…?
Somehow our memories still remain in my mind…
Walk in to my head without a sign…
Makes me sad and sorrow,
Still behind my tears,
I was smiling…

Thank you was here before…
Thank you for loving me before…
For now, you already had someone new is you’re arms…
Goodbye is the word I hate to say…some more it’s you the one
It’s just there isn’t any reason for me staying here, right?
So just hope that lovely can continue my love to you…

Waiting on the journey way home, in the train I saw our memories…
Appears in front of my eyes, how sweet it was…I took a deep breath staring out to the window…
Looking at the view and dawn we shared before…it never change…
It’s just in between us…
You choose to leave for someone else…
Maybe you are right, you are not meant to be here…
Like the train heading to the place I’m from but my heart…
It’s heading to the other way to your place…

I love you it was here before…
I love you it’s far away from me now…
These words dominated my world once…
When you choose to leave…it breaks my world to pieces…
That I can never find a way to stick it back…

Wish to hate you…wish to revenge...
Somehow I don’t even have that heart to do that so…
I realize that…you no longer worth my heart…my soul…myself…

Remind me one day why we were once together…
It’s just that from now on…
You will be my beautiful stranger…
In my dream…on the street
We walk on another path that shall never come to meet again….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**