**She Sang my minD...**

**She Sang my minD...**


People all wonder why i like ayumi so much~
not because she is pretty and what so ever...
but her song sang my feelings...
everytime i go through something it seems like me and her is facing the same things...
like i know what happend to her...and she knows what happend to me...
when i first realize i like this guy...many trauma and emotion wnt into my head...
after my confession to him...
he explain to me what he did becaue he treat me like a younger brother...
thats why he so protective...

i know we cant possible to be together...but i will always make you as my role model to follow up...

*this is where ayumi's song Walking proud attach to my inner feelings...*
not only this song...
in her MY STORY album songs like : hope or pain...carols...
in her previous album songs like: To be...end roll...a song for XX...powder snow

etc sang my feelings and emotion that runs in my head

when i'm alone on my journey she sang so many encouraging songs:
blue birds, fairyland, my name's Women, about you, real me, rainbow,inspire,
then come to my most beautiful years 2007:


i start a relationship with someone...
someone that bring me happy and sadness within 4 months time...
when i start in love with him :

ayumi's song sang my emotion again: Honey...glitter...STEP you...jewel...secret...walking proud...beautiful day

when we argued...she sang again my frustrating emotion that runs in my mind:
rainy day...part of me...moments...no way to say...momentum

now he's gone,
ayumi's 7 years lover tomoya nagase left her as well...as over here
mine had also choose to leave me...

1st i was hatred : around that time,ayu sang talking to myself and decisions that is about *dont give us any lame reason, just to make your goodbye looks and sounds nice...ddestroy the oldtimes to get a brandnew self...*

after that she release a new digital single named "together when..."
which makes me cry more than last time~

*thank you and i love you is the both things that is truth and lies that i wanted to say but didnt say...i cant hardly say goodbye cause it is too sad*

i didnt get to see the whole mv but i saw a few slots...

a puppetears is playing the story that talks about happily ever after...but on the other side of the scene is a couple breaking up...
so its a very sad and considerable story...
after years...come to end of 2007, she'll release another album named "guilty"


in the album so many songs i liked and the rhythm really goes into my emotion...
i think this album will make me more attach to every song of hers...












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**