**it's OVER...i swear to GOD**

**it's OVER...i swear to GOD**

since 17th august me and K should come to an end...
supposingly no connection no relation at all...
if i let go that time maybe I wouldn't get myself hurt again...
everytime we get back together i always believe and tell myself...
as long as i give K my heart...
sincere to our feelings...no matter what things
we will be able to work things out...
i told K and myself...
even many people says that you will end up hurting yourslef...
but i just can't help it because i treasure everything i have...
but they will only keep dissapearing and gone...

from now i know...
K is no good for me...
even i give him everything...
execuse is all i get...
lies...fake...
sometimes i feel he is real...
sometimes is fake...

the reason we end is because he still like girls at the end...(i think its an execuse)
and i think i've been fooled...cheated...dumped like trashes...
dinstances between us...i feel that too...
but if we do love each other...
we will do anything to meet up each other...
i do what i had to do...
looks like i'm the one who is keeping loooking for a solutions..
while K is on his own stuff...
i don't know why...
i just hate K now...
from love to hate...
so pathetic...

i really upset...
i don't know why...
but then i always feel insecured with him...
anyway ...
it ends and its good for me...
i learnt...
and at least i have my 1st love before 20...

**i hate him...is true...i love him...is gone**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**