**MY Very Week 3**

This is the very third week of my new beginning...
everyone start on their work and so am i
it's loaded and pack but i wasn't afraid at all...
as if i already know the menu very well or what?
maybe i just have nothing to lose...
i have my friends and new lecturer
everything seems go according the way i want it to...

haha,
this week is a quite a sad week for me...
my God-Brother head back to his home-town MIRI...
have his 2 weeks holiday then he'll head to Langkawi for his 3 months training...
in the other words he'll be away from KL or even my MSN for 3 bloody months~
sheesh...
my way to let go my depression has gone...

****SAD****

haha anyway, i still have CLAIRE to bully to...
wakaka... Queen leh~
let me treat Your Highness we;; and Good bah~
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
it's ok I'm fine just a little bit depress that's all...LOL


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**