**my Second DegRee week**

**my Second DegRee week**

after 1 week another week arrived
well just getting started...
the assignment seems to like us a lot...
running towards our GENERAL DIRECTION...
and smack on our beautiful and handsome face...

no matter how hard we shake...
they still stick on our face...
anyhow...
just have to FACE it la~~~~

the work of research really killing us for IAC
its too broad until we can hardly narrow it down~
its like a bunch of crab to fit in 1 sardine ca
n~

the idea development for Design Principles...
hmm...its kinda rusty already but i think i can pick it back up again~
just need some more warm up~

kesian me get elected to present my Time line yadayada for my group during
IAC...
Neo-Classicm , Industrial, Modernism...
3 different period how am i suppose to do it all by myself?????
LOL wei~~~
these people so bad 1~~

went to sunway pyramid and meet up my long LOST friend~
another "bitch" like me
we meet up at round 4sth then~
we sited in Secret Recipe from then till 6.30pm and still have lot more to bitch about
haha~
here his picture...
quite descent oh~

Sheng Sheng ~haha













hehe...wish ya all the best for the next 3 months training in LANgkawi ya~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**