**my past...My Presents...my future**

**my past...My Presents...my future**


jack, aries and (My History)













this picture was taken 2 years ago,

when i was still in F5...















and this is me and my fellow friends went MAISONE
clubbing...
recently....
people do change but just depends on
if you dare and have courage
to do~


people change...
things just come and go...
if they never stays...so we should move on~

today we have points and lines lecture...
miss Huwi huWi's voice is so soft but still able to hear la~
but then still soft...
and i learn a lot today~
in the class i almost fall asleep...
somehow my gor gor told me that
pay attention in class is better then you study later again...
then i was like all shaken up^^
haha..
today group discussion going on quite well...
everything will be out soon
^^yeah SEO HUN~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**