**the Queen's birthday**

**The Queen's Birthday**


yesterday was my mother Luna calendar bithday....
our house tradition is celebrating de Luna calendar instead of western calendar...
hehehe
after 20yrs my mom married to my dad...
at LAst he decide to buy my mom a bounque of rose...
sheeshh...should do tat earlier la~~~
hahaha
neway my mom is happy n keep on SS vt my camera...
wakaka....woman at their age...
i'm so looking 4ward to see how Claire looks like when she is marry and reach age 40++
holding flowers in ger hand and SS like old times...
must be darn funny wei~~~
here are the picture:






The King,the Queen, the TB princess,the Tofu princess and The Royal Prince~wakaka
Her Royal Majesty and Princess Erica...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**