**aLmost 1 Years Old**

**aLmost 1 Years Old**

I still remember wat happen for the very 1st day of my college life 1 year ago~
i woke up 630 in de morning...
jus to take trains n even hv to switch train...
passin ovr 20 of staion...
4 de very 1st sem, it was like a cherry on top of my life~
4 de 2nd sem slowly y senior is driving, sumtime take trains at least better then sem 1~
de 3rd sem...i'm driving to college evryday
cuz the time table always half day~oni~
kush kush....

from here i would like to say:

CLAIRE u are my another best friend where i can share my problem with~
u are a very great "PUMPKIN"^^,knowing u really make life filled with
colours...u are a very frendly girlFRENd(normal mode) tat i always like
to sam pating vt^^sampating vt u really slow down my high tension nerves
thank you appears in my life for this very short 1 years time~CLAIRE i really
love you^^my best SiSter^^

THINGY u are a very good "PRETENDER"...haha ever since sem1 u said tat,
that word starts to hunting u all de time u say sth annoys me~haha
thnx 4 er compliments and supports~

WANHUI u are very intimacy girl,a very soft looking but strong minded person
we shall not gv up, we should stand up for love~k~gambateh neh~thnx
4 being here to encourage me^^

to these 3 people i would like to say thank you...for appearing in my new life...
my new group mates for 1 years old~ i really love you guys^^

my girl's frend, i would like to say:

LYDIA u are a punk mama~u were like the professor of punk~teaching me what is
punk, besides that i would like to thank you for teaching me Japanese as
both of us are crazy ovr japan~(I WANT MY WAGASHI) hahaha...thnx for
being my JApanese sensei^^

NATASHA u are definetly a hot pussycat and a fashion diva dear~*sizzling hot*...
u are blur all de time n slow too haha but tat makes you look Cute~ thnx
for being a part of my life~

TZELING u are a very chubby girl...u look very slumber outside but i see a very strong
personality inside~highly awareness n a very intimate heart...u r kind n
gentle~ thnx for being my another best frend^^

MUNYEE u r a very cool sister...having u as my sister is a very wonderful moment...
we watch TvXq their concert is like sister n sister pergi cari bf^^haha~
that is a very sweet n unforgettable memory~i will not 4get u mei~thnx
4 being my mei mei^^

WENQI u r very adorable...small small size really cute n cuttling>_
understand you but as what i can see u r very clever^^oh...thnx for being my
cute frend^^

SEOHUN hun hun claire used to call u like tat^^ u r very cool... a very thoughtful
artists...picture u snap is very cool...a lot of thinking can be seen~thnx 4
being my cool frend~

EMILY u r a very beautiful girl, u jus need to readjust er clothing u will look killing
hot~DRESS TO KILL...hahaha do u know wat i'm saying^^...u r a very cool
n hillarious girl^^funny n playful^^ hanging vt u really make my day^^ thnx!

HOOISHAN u r a beautiful singer...wonderful dancer...keep it up as i hope we can
perform a dance 2gether^^...and ah ma play dumb is a very good skill
to fish a man~haha thnx for being my dancing partner^^

WEITHING u r a very hardwerking girl...a very good problem solver~hahaha
werking 2gether with u really tought me alot~thnx for teaching me

WANQIU u r a very cool leader...a very cool frend...a bubbling personality so energetic
a smiles that can able to defeat the brightness of sunlights...cheerful n
positive thinking is the thing tat i'm still learning...thnx for being my role
Model^^

QIAOYING u r a very funny girl neh~talking to you or listen to wat u r saying...
really makes me laugh untill i faint!!!!hahahahhaha...keep up tat positive
personality^^thnx 4 brighten up my days^^

ZHIXUAN u r a very adorable girl...strong looking but slumber inside...u should stand
up erself^^be strong n brave~thnx for helping me baking those muffins^^

JESSLYN hei pink lady in de house another 1 la~u r a very beautiful girl^^u know wat
a small lady should wear^^thnx for being my sweet frend^^

YVONNE a very quite and patient girl...quite untill i can barely see u^^but er art work
was talking for you^^and tats mesmourizing^^.thnx 4 being my silet frend
hahaha^^

JASMINE jie!!!!!!!!hahaha u r very gorgeous!! eric r very lucky having u as his gf,hehe
if he bully u me n claireey will go after him!!hahaha jie me CLaireey love u
~thnx for being my gorgeous big sister^^

CHERMAINE hei hei ice princess wats up~u r very cun in a way^^ very very cun~
its an honour having an ice princess as a frind~thnx 4 being a part of
my college life~

PUSHPAH a very hip hop handshake oni owns by u and me definetly cool enough
rite!!hahaha thnx for joining my new life~hey ya!!^^

DEBORAH fui yoh a hot salsa like lady...haha u look so different from wat i saw u in
sem 1...people change!!!u change a lot haha wish ya all de best ya~thnx
DEB

WAIHOONG nefertiti like gal...owns the best skin in our foundation^^haha looks gd
all de time^^thnx 4 being my nefertiti likes frend^^

SHIAOLOOI hmmm...mysterious n lala tats rock girl^^don reli know tat much bout
her but still cool neh~thnx for being rock frend ya~

MAYYEE wakaka leng lui...almost half of the foundation crush on her^^fair skins
sweet smile n nc art werk oso^^ tats cool doh~thnx for fetching me home
sumtime^^

MEILING kungfu candy haha...i oni knew tat she can do kung fu this sem ahha...
she is pretty n always smilling she is definetly a happy kunfu candy^^thnx
for being my kungfu frend ya~

CHEANYEE don't reli know her cuz she's always not here...hmmmm...she is
mysterious...hehe nehow thnx 4 being my mysterious frend^^...


For the bOy's frend i would like to say:

TINGFUNG thank you for everything, thank you for making my life once again filled
with beautiful memories...u r perfect (except short bit) hahaha...but u
really make a great man,very perfect untill u know wat~hahaha neway...
thnx again tat u make my valentine's day work out in a perfect way, go
out vt u,hang out vt u sumtimes it doesnt go so well but when i look at u,
i feel happy again~thnx yaoyao^^ love you~

MINGYAP stupid n act cool all de time~haihz....haha, u r very playful but 1 thing i
like about u is u look like very not caring but u r intimate n gentle
sumtime so~do keep up de gd werk n thnx 4 being my dumbdumb frend~
haha

JOHN u look like this but u don act or behave like wat u look like~n tats make u
special,knowing u reli make my days...funny, joke expert hanging out vt u...
is always wat i'm looking 4ward vt...thnx 4 being my funny frend~

WILSON u hv a very gd appearance, a mature thoughts~grown up personality and
u always make ppl surround u happy always~thnx 4 being our big brother~

JACKSON u r very chubby...i know sth: u look very happy outside but inside u hope
so badly that 1day u can be as handsome as a prince not cute nor chubby,
am i right? u want to be a man but u already 1~so jus MAn Up k...
thnx for being my handsome n chubby frend~

JASON u r a very talented painter (or Drawer) hahahahaha~keep up de good werk
n thanx for gving me advise~ya

BRYANT u r a quick learner...but sumhow they all teaching u de bad stuff then u use it
pengsan and let u see~hahaha thnx for being my quick learner frend~

ERIC u r very maskulin hahaha~jealous but u must treat my jie as precious as jewel
oh if not ~KICKING YOUR ASS~hahaha thnx for being my jiefu~

ALEX u r a talented singer,lyricist and a song coordinator~alex try to revealed alex goh
the singer, not alex goh clone of Jj...u will own erself,er style, don't ask people
what,where u should do or go...see for yourself~feel for yourself~ u will discover
the real you~thnx for filling my life with your voice~

PATRICK a talented dancer should always behave themselves, talk like your moves
rasional strong and confidence...when u r talking gv sum guts k^^
thnx for being my eyes to de dance world~

ZHITUNG a marvellous painter, took a wrong path had already pass~move on don't
let it hunt you down~u r always the brightess star in de night...
thnx for let me see more n through into the world of painting~


HOPE I DIND'T MISS OUT ANY1...^^THNX TO ALL OF YOU
THNX FOR THE 1 YEARS OLD...FCA19 WILL ALWAYS BE A LEGEND,
A MYTH...
WE WILL ALWAYS THERE FOREVER~
CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FCA19
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**