**it's just part of me**

looking back is memory...looking forward is hoping...
but when i look back at me and you...
where we were enjoy what is life...
it seems to turn out to be my hope...
should i be looking backward instead?

do you still remember that the bird was cherping beside us
singing for us ... watching sunsets and sundawn...
the blossoming flower on top of the tree...
with your arms surrounding me...
isn't it a life that you and me were looking for?
but at the end you chase it away...sadly...
will i ever be seeing it again?

as soon as i realize you are gone...
my insane whispering besides my ears...
encourage me to move on...
sad will only stopping me...
maybe you leave will be good...will be good for me...
you and me...will never forget each other~
perhaps one day...we will meet again...
again and again waiting for something that i waiting for...
i shall not give up as i love you because you are my treasure...

having you besides is a part of me...
how can i forget when...
i was lying in your arms~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**