**My Fear...**

I'm afraid of insects...croacoach...lizards...spider...ugly things...
I'm afraid of losing my money...my wallet...my hp n my clothes...
I'm afraid of ghost...war...fights...betrayal...

buT...what i'm afraid the most...IS FALLING IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE THAT I NOT SUPPOSE TO...

I told myself...be steady...be cool..but i failed
i'm such a loser...
why am i keep on repeating the same tragedy as i know these things edi...
i know i'm walking on a different path under the same sky...
i should know better...
but i let myself falled again but what can i do?
i cant kill these feeling like i can do to those insects...
i cant buy a better relationship like i can i buy a new pair of clothes...
i cant chase these ppl go away like i can hired a sifu to chased off all the ghost...

i'm afraid those thing tat i couldnt handle...
i'm so weak...i jus wan sum1 to love to...share to...but at the end wat i can do is watching the 1 i like holding others ppl hand on the other side...
only tears n sorrow...those endless sorrow...
endless....

"i can see u from far...but soon its getting blur...bcuz my eyes had already filled vt tears"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**