**i'm still Ok...**

i give up lu...
not oni H but oso miss Guat Ling's book...
maybe there is some1 for me 2 blame...but still i'm suppose to be blamed...
n responsible over it...
i'm still ok...

well everything fall in their place what misplace is my mind bah...
i act pretty 'kisial' nowadays...
i dunno who make me turn to it...
or i just wanna let go sth...
what i want isn't what i get...
what i don't want i will get...
what kind of life izit?
feel like wanna cry..
every corner of my room seems to be where i can hide myself every single nights...
looking into the mirror i...people says its perfect...
but if it is perfect why am i feel so inconfidence...with it?
when i look into the mirror its telling me...
do more...control...
feel so empty now...
my life live like a hamster...
rotating the wheel all de time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**