**i take my chance...**

I will learn...learn everything...to make me perfect...
i just don't want get defeated all de times...
my werk...my studies...my frends...my family...they always make me proud...
when i look at my own report...
above i mention is my pride, what i'm proud with...
my werk, close to the courier i always want to be, meet vt all designers..n businessman
my studies, even my grade aint comin vt flying colours but i see some change...improved
my family, basically good other than my annoying sister...(hehehe)
my friends nvr stop appearing in my life...i'm surrounding by amazing ppl...my frend is where i can feel more proud at...
but there is 1 thing i always failed...
my love life sucks...it always be the 1 who turn me down to the deep canyon...where i can c no sun lights...caged birds tat always soak in tears...cannot fly nor meet vt the very 1 true love...
i dont want to get defeated...but i always lost bcuz I am a...
this makes me felt izit rules is always i had to follow vt...
n i cant break it...
eventhough others is breaking away from it n live free~happen to hv a happy ending
but wat vt mine...beginning of my relationship brings another dissapoinment...
what i hope has to turn out another dissapointment...
eventhough i tried not too think so much...
eventhough i prepared for another emergency landing...
sumhow, i cant avoid myself from getting hard...
my best best best frend is far away from me now...i cant tell her wat happen here...
cuz its jus useless...

Izit so bad to ask 4 a better relationships?

Everyday: 1) Worry about my look...
2)Did i gain my weight?
3)Wht should i eat?
4)Control myself from eating this n that...
5)Eventhough i'm tired still push myself to do yoga n dancing...

Because:1)I dont want to be a fat boy ever again
2)I dont want to get insulted
3)I wanna be attractive
4)Be the one that i do the choosing instead ppl do the choosing
5)My confidence born from my appearance

i take any chance ; do anything to keep what i hv now~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**