**JeweL pieces**

i realize something...can change or not be...
depends on how you and me think about it...
since forever, we are apart, or actually we never start...
i can only figure it when i'm alone...facing the dark room that surrounding me...
can see...when i'm with you...i lost myself...
what can i do...you were my colour of world...without you...all looks grey...
now you are gone...
what should i do?

since that day, i saw you having another person on yourside...
i realize i was't the JEWEL you are looking for...
you crush in pieces when the tears filled my eyes...
what you think or have you think how i feel that time?
i turn my back...n pretend...
but my tears blow my cover...

i walk on the street...
with my falling tears...
holding my handphone hard in palm...
i can't stop thinking your smilling face, the joy you have with the others...
how long is it? since last time...you smile to me...

then i realize our JEWEL is gone...
i stand in the middle of street...speechless...
looking around where is my place...
where is the place i really belongs to...
i run among the busy street...
no one is asking me why...
because i'm no longer a JEWEL...

i stand infront of you...
you stop smilling to your new JEWEL...
as i can see you starring at me with a blank face...
i did't scold you nor jealous...
because my JEWEL had already break into pieces...
i smile at you... and i walk by yourside with a sigh...but tearless...
because i still have myself...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**