**new BEGInnING**



#me now^^
**past TIme=history its already the third week of my SEM break holiday....
nEx weEk is the Beginnin of My sEm 2...Time flies....a blink of eyes...
nEw day HaS comE^^...
last 2 week oni hang out vt my secondary scools frend...we had a huge change...
drastic change...especially me...i was once most famous studentin my scholl^^
cuz a FAT BOY tat likes 2 DANCE^^..
which is not bad oh^^...moreovr i'm pretty active in co-co activity...
tat day i went back 2 skol....my teacher all screamed when they 1st saw me...
even my junior...my dancers...debaters...^^ it was hard 4 me actually...
but i'm glad tat i look nc now^^
.........
FCA19 C u GUYS NeX WeeK...

the pic of me past n now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**