**mY liTTle voiCe...**

what's going on....what happen...what's wrong...
this question came out recently these few days...
even now...i'm still askin...
what's going on...vt my results...
what happen...i suddenly fell like i lost sth...
what's wrong...with my english....
1st n 2nd din actually borthering me much...but the 3rd one...
i'm proud 2 say that durin my secondary scholl times...
my english always scores A no matter what...
fluently...correctly...
but when i come 2 college...
my english arent improving n yet droppin...
"i am headache" if not bcuz of lydia n claire told me...
untill now...i don think i realize this mistake...
i was totally down...sad...i wonder wat happen vt me...
but after i think about it...considered the whole situation n analyse myself...
i think its because...
1)i'm facin the frends tat actually come from english speaking family
2)i'm over worryin my prounounciation instead of my grammar...
3)still lack of vocab...

cause & effects:

confession actually: i think i was the best...YES i am...Last Time...among
the weak students...bcuz almost all of them aint come from
english speakin family...BUT...now i'm among the best students
i....i am nothing....i can barely survive vt my skills now...but i'll
drown soon or later...

Solutions:

Thank God: because of Claire,Lydia,Natasha n Jason keep on bla-ing behind me...
from there i learn...i learn from the best...i hope tat my weak point will
soon gain better...n wont affect my frendships....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**