**mY sToRY**

I sing tat day... A SONG FOR XX...its about FRIEND...some of my frend bloom like HANA(flower "japanese"),some put on a POKER FACE...WHO... should i TRUST...YOU?but i still WISHING u the best...tat day u choose to FLY HIGH...u ask how do i fell or think...i hv NO WAY TO SAY...but i said DEPEND ON YOU...the day u leave from FAR AWAY...u gave me a SIGNAL tell me u r leaving...suddenly my hope turn into POWDER SNOW...unbelievable...BECAUSE OF YOU...this story had came to END ROLL...b4 u leave u gave me a TEDDY BEAR n a MEMORIAL ADDRESS...where u kept every MOMENTS tat belongs to OURSELVES...after whole things OVER...every year i went 2 "our" WONDERLAND jus 2 watch the HANABI(fireworks)...i even visit 2 our place when we first look through the KALEIDOSCOPE ....everthing seems like NEVERENDING DREAMS...it even remind me the story of CATCHER IN THE LIGHT...
and even the time i call u HONEY...whereas I AM...your DEAREST...which i think i'm BORN TO BE...i STARTIN 2 think ABOUT YOU...CAROLS of our EVERLASTING DREAMS...JULY 1ST the day we met...it turns out TO BE my GREATFUL DAYS...i fell like like i had never been CLOSE TO YOU...is this the TRAUMA between us?can u answer?AS IF...i think...HOPE OR PAIN its all my faults...cuz i'm too
INDEPENDENT...deep into my HEART PLACE i wish we could have a HAPPY ENDING...
izit this is wat WE WISH for...after all of these i realize being vt u i can nvr be so FREE & EASY...
sometimes i cant even see the REAL ME...it seems too SURREAL...M...izit TOO LATE for me to apologize?or should i?after SEASONS came crossing by...i receive a letter...FROM YOUR LETTER...include a PRESENT...a pair of DOLLS...its BOYS & GIRLS...that night i dream bout u ...we were in a FLOWER GARDEN ...their r some angels...playin their ANGEL'S SONG...izit this the FAIRYLAND?or HEAVEN?we played a GAME...we were playing hide & seek as i keep on STEP you...but i failed...i've search EVERWHERE NOWHERE...n yet i couldnt c u...n i sit IN THE CORNER...crying...i awake from that dream...n its a BEAUTIFUL DAY...it INSPIRE me to look 4 u...i decide 2 take this VOYAGE...plz 4 FORGIVENESS i pray...i started my EVOLUTION as in my thoughts...i would NEVER EVER let u go...WHATEVER it takes...i WILL come 2 you reach er hand again...AND THEN...we STARTING OVER...this is my DUTY...even its END OF THE WORLD...but i hope u r no longer an IMMATURE...i pray FOR MY DEAR...on my way...i think if there any SCAR on our relationship...NATURALLY it dint exist cuz we UNITE!...i stop a while i fell like there is something i call it ...ENDLESS SORROW...i finally found as i'm WALKING PROUD towards u...but u no longer alone whereas i'm STILL ALONE...NO MORE WORDS tat i can say...when someone APPEARS beside you...IS THIS LOVE?wat a LIAR...as i asking me,myself & i...i ran away...the day has became RAINY DAY...i hide myself at the corner as i waiting 4 DAYBREAK...i finally solve my MISS(UNDERSTOOD) which it turns 2 be my PRIDE...taking the WINDING ROAD...back 2 myself...the BEAUTIFUL FIGHTERS...vt a fate of killing these type of CRIMINAL...

Comments

theclaireychan said…
ayumi gilaaa.. my eyes damn pain la wei... font put bigger..

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**