**lonely n cold**


my werk r almost done~90% complete...somehow some werk might hv mistakes
but yet i try 2 correct em' if cant i cant do a thing ~kinda tired not oni physically n yet mentally~izit bcuz of his or tat?this question keep on popin out of my mind~not dayz yet nite~but always like tat cuz every1 was like hvin a lot of time 2 think not like day time pack vt works~i wanna be myself suit myself 2 de 1 tat willin 2 accept who i am~not me 2 change myself 2 fit in ppl taste bud~n yet sorry CLAIRE~ BOUT
THose rumours~but guys its true me n claire cannot become couple cuz we aont each other cup of tea~she aint my cherry pie(why cherry pie?)>>>cuz i like cherry~haha
n i aint her flavour of ice-cream(why ice-creram?)....cant u c her blog add?houhou
anyway me n claire r best friend always~cheers 2 our friendship~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**