**emotion**

i can taste the change of my emotion so much...
to the extend that i have feelings than i might go insane or a snap...
i might lost not only myself but everything..
when you are happy
when you are sad
how do you overcome those sadness in your life?
how do you overcome those hurtfulness and move on?

i choose to replay those happiest moment and remind me how happy i can get when im happy
and hopefully that can help me move on from there without any scars on me

but what is that putting my emotion into such deep sorrow 
because im forcing myself to go back to place where i no longer felt happy with
my job plays a big role cause i spend more time there now than in my house
i spent my time to a company that doesn't pay my worth while
its a business 
perhaps throwing much emotion into it is a dumb choice

i will get out of there once im through with the project in hand
im gonna have to treat the up coming project as a test 
an exam

for my graduation
i shall minimize my mistake and move on

when i reach to the other place im ready to stop making mistake

recently im just so tired...
i wish i have shoulder that i can lean on and make a better day the next day
and he will tell me that everything is gonna be alright
but no one...
can chase away the feelings that's tormenting me within

so here is me again wish that soon i can have someone will walk beside me till the end
the right one though





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

**ものがたり **

** 练习 **

**another Level of your...岁月`**